You Like Me, You Really Like Me – Sally Fields
This is so exciting. An award! I haven’t won an award in ages!!!
Actually, this was a lot of fun and I have to thank Faceless Fitness for nominating PSA of the Day for the Liebster Award! It was a great reason to spend some time exploring other new blogs.
This did take some time, but I think it was totally worth it! It is a great way for new bloggers to support one another.
These are the Rules:
* Each nominee must have fewer than 200 followers
* Thank and link to the nominating blog
* Answer their 10 questions and propose 10 new ones for your nominees
* Nominate 10 blogs and tell them that they’ve been nominated
* Write a post containing the questions
* Include these rules in the post
Faceless Fitness’s Questions for Me:
- What made you write a blog?
I have been thinking about writing a blog for a while, but couldn’t figure out about what. I decided to just go for it and see where it leads me. So far my blog has encouraged me to drink eight 8-ounce glasses of water every day and to begin decluttering a room that is never used. I think so far it has been a success!
- Would you rather tell the world your most embarrassing moment OR have the world, like everyone ever, see a video of said embarrassing moment?
I would rather tell…that way I can at least put my own spin on it…or explain the back story of how I ended up in such an embarrassing situation.
- What is your job/career and if you could switch jobs (or dream jobs) what would you do instead?
I am a marketing professional, but right now I am really just trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up.
- What/who inspires you most?
I am inspired by those who manage to give of themselves to help others.
- What makes you laugh most?
I am going to go with who makes me laugh the most…and that would be my husband.
- Do you have a favorite blog? I know this award is for new bloggers, but if you like a blogger who has more than 200 followers please share I’d love to love them also!!
I like the PsyBlog – sometimes it is a bit too complex, but I find many of the topics covered very interesting.
- Why did the chicken cross the road?
To get to the beach, silly.
- Have you ever wondered if aliens roam the planet?
I know they do.
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
Debbie Downers…most of the ones I know really don’t have it all that bad. My advice to them, make yourself feel better and go help someone who really has problems.
- Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? If you don’t know who that is, then where’s Waldo? And if you don’t know who that is…..well, that’s why we have Google.
Well, since she was released in ’85 and had her last comeback in ’11 I am thinking she is currently planning one last adventure before retirement.
10 New Blogs I Enjoy:
1- Onecyndismith: Because I don’t want to go to my weigh-in tomorrow, but you have motivated me to go. I’ll even start being good today (…and tracking – tomorrow!)
2- Eternal Pursuit of Happiness: Because we all should be pursuing happiness!
3- Travelography: I can’t wait to hear about your adventure!
4- Minnesotascatterbrain: because I too am on a mission to declutter!
5- Cuppa Sunshine & Sugar: Perfectly. Imperfect. Happiness. – I am in!
6- Wanderlusterinlove: Travel and organization…what more does a girl need?
7- The Tidy Corner: I just started decluttering one corner at a time!!!
8- The Skinny Jeans and the Inbetweens: Because good, healthy recipes are always appreciated!
9- Usually Happy Stepmom: because I too am a usually happy stepmom
10- Unfold Your Wings: Great advice on self-improvement
Here Are My Questions For You:
1- Where do you live (Country? State?)
2- What do you do for fun?
3- What goal would you like to accomplish in the next month?
4- What achievement are you the most proud of?
5- What is your favorite vacation spot and why?
6- How do you motivate yourself to exercise?
7- What one piece of advice would you give to a new blogger?
8- Do you have a favorite blog? I know this award is for new bloggers, but if you like a blogger who has more than 200 followers please share I’d love to love them also!!
9- What is your favorite part of blogging?
10- What brings a smile to your face?
I hope you will choose to pass on this award to other new bloggers. This is a great way for you to give back to a community you are hoping will support your blog!
Don’t be a stranger! Please follow me!!!